The massive landslide HYIPs especially those that had more prestige and therefore the greater number of investors lead to losses for most investors who were part of this industry.
Do not think this is the end of HYIPs because even some people even knowing the risk they decide to bet on HYIPs.
Before we continue I want to clarify that I’m not promoting these companies because of their lack of seriousness, even so SIGEN respect to those who invest as well as various points of view they may have on the subject.
What you should know before investing in a Program High Yield Investment (HYIP) is a high risk in investment, can not be considered an investment but rather is a bet (where there are more possibilities winning in a casino but also at high risk of total or partial loss).
Sometimes the mishandling of the information or the emotion felt by the investor to see the high yields make them forget a hyip investment program does not last forever.
The HYIPs are investment programs that are not regulated and can disappear at any moment, day by day are born and die and new HYIPs that last maximum of 2 years (a few percent, since the others take less, some only months or weeks)
Genius Funds, NanoMoneyCorp, Investiment Forge, Pyrex Fund, Forex Macro, Verifield, infinitive, TIRN Forex New World, among others were companies which once worked well but now nothing is known of them.
If you invest even knowing the risks involved there is no problem, as everyone owns their money and only know what to do with it, the problem is when the person is not informed properly about the These risks and invest more money to harm their heritage.
In summary …
Before investing in a HYIP you should know that …
– You are not investing … this gamble.
– You should know that will not invest money you risk your assets, less debt.
– You should know that you will need to diversify properly, you know when it’s time to enter and when you leave.
– The vast majority of HYIPs are ponzis (pyramids) that sooner or later end up disappearing.
– Should be aware HYIPs monitors, so you know if the HYIPs are paying or not, as sometimes stop paying HYIPs but retain their active sites to people who are not informed of the situation to continue depositing money .
– If you invest in hyip should not fall for it, should first think of their profits back to minimize the risk of losses.
– The current stability and good comments from a hyip not guarantee anything from one day to another they may have “problems”
– You probably use the services of Liberty Reserve, therefore, must learn to care for their account of possible theft through phishing emails and other risks, for this I recommend reading this article.
It is my intention with this article to encourage people to invest, in fact I do not think promoting such companies because of their lack of seriousness, but many continue to do so is why I take time to give these few tips.