During the first week of the year, there have been significant casualties in the war for deposits: Caixa ActivoBank and have reduced the profitability of their most profitable deposits, while Novacaixagalicia been removed from your fixed-term portfolio to 4.00% .
In the mortgage market, Banco Sabadell has gone up their fixed-term mortgage loans. This contrasts with the rebate that has been unanimous in the differential housing mortgage finance its real estate portal. A desperate measure to lower the number of dwellings allocated by auction.
Read more of these products
See all products entity by entity
1. Banco Sabadell has gone up all its fixed rate mortgages from 0.40 to 0.45 percentage points. With the change, the mortgage to 30 and 25 has an interest of 6.50%.
2. Unanimous reduced by 0.50% differential Low Cost Mortgage, a loan intended for those customers who purchase a home of its real estate portal.
1. La Caixa has lowered the interest rate from 3.50% to 3.00% APR In your tank. The fixed-term contract this is exclusive to new customers who are discharged via the Internet.
2. ActivoBank online entity Banco Sabadell, has lowered the cost of two new enforcement targeting customers located at 3.75% and 3.00% APR.
The agency has begun marketing the Double Yield Deposit, a savings product that half the capital invested in a fixed term at 4.50% APR and the balance within a rate indexed to the EuroStoxx-50.
3. IberCaja has revamped its portfolio of deposits, to withdraw the deposit market Webmail and 0.25 percentage point increase profitability Deposit Bonus.
4. Novacaixagalicia, the new entity formed by Caixa Galicia and Caixanova, has left to offer two fixed-term deposits. One is six months at 3.75% APR and the other annual 4.00% APR.
5. Caja Navarra has been extended another month period to engage the deposit to your way (it combines a fixed period and an investment fund) and the Deposit Increased to three and five years, 2.49% and 3.03% APR respectively.
6. La Caja de Canarias has launched the Crescent Warehouse, a fixed term of three years with a 4.49% APR.
7. CAM has been extended until January 31, 2011 placing a deposit payment in kind, offering as a gift three sources of chef Martin Berasategui.
8. Cajamar no longer offers Deposit Deposit Combined Combined 50/50 and 70/30.
1. Caja Cantabria has launched a new campaign gift through your account 0-15. Is directed only to persons who have had a son in 2010.
1. BBVA has risen to 1.00% nominal interest rate Personal Loan and Credit Online Car, placing them in 8.75% and 9.75% respectively.