Some accuse TVI of being a pyramid that sooner or later turn into fraud, others say that TVI is supported by Citi Bank and Warren Buffet.
Actually I have not seen evidence of that is true, though some say they have already received your vacation package as well as TVI also payments by the company.
TVI is a MLM that offers vacation packages and lodging in various hotels (which are desconosco) and at the same time allowing your customers / distrubuidores earn money for bringing new distributors through a Multilevel system.
Now the question is … Is it a pyramid scheme TVI o Legal Multilevel
I’m sure many readers of this blog are or are about to engage in the business of TVI, so would be good to discuss this issue in a respectful manner so that everyone make their own conclusions.
I can not say that TVI is a scam or is not, although there are other similar companies that have ended badly, such as Travel One, hopefully this is not the case of TVI as I’ve read has helped many people .
I quote a comment I found from TVI:
Comment by Stephan on June 1, 2010 @ 4:30 pm
Sorry, TVI has no product at all. In fact everyone, like me, from over a year is waiting for the happy travel certificates that are actually free certificates with a value less than $ 3.00.
It strikes me that there are people here who are saying terrible things like Warren Buffet Owns or Citigroup TVI TVI-Express is supporting. There is more than proven that this is not true at all.
A serious problem is also the payment vouchers. This practice is a pyramid – the company should always pay cash to dealers – bank transfer, check or credit / debit cards – but never in vouchers. What happens if I win 10 or 20 thousand but I can not shake off the vouchers? I’ve won 10 or 20 thousand in vouchers but with these I can not go to the bank to cash or grocery shopping, right?
I’m not saying that people do not make money – why I know there are many people who have won a lot of money. But if I say too much at TVI that are too far from being an ethical business. Because I can say that? For these points:
1. The owner is reluctant to come forward publicly. Too much mysticism about him. It’s the most important MLM knowing who is behind this. Normally, if you work for someone first want to know who is your boss, right?
2. There is a real product! A MLM no real product, gentlemen, is a scam. And I’m talking nonsense because a good friend of mine is in TVI – and won $ 60’000 and I constantly informed about your business. He and other leaders confirm me – NO PRODUCT – from words to action is a long way – too long way.
3. TVI page gets you to false conclusions – there are the atrocities as Buffett and Branson are the owners or Citigroup is behind this. So much of TVI is based on a foundation of lies – many people believe that if Buffet and Citigroup this should be good – great. This gentlemen is to fool people and many in TVI in good faith are repeating these atrocities. I do not want to participate in a constellation of lies. My name is too valuable to be associated with lies.
4. Collection is practical in pyramidal Vouchers! When you cash in your work do you prefer – money or 40 vouchers that you must sell your customers to get your salary? Illogical, right?
5. Offices in London and Cyprus. The page said that TVI TVI before had the other offices in London and in Cyprus. When one of the super-TVI U.S. leaders, Kelly Williams, along with others traveled to London took a nasty surprise – there was no such office there. They traveled to Cyprus and more of the same. It was only fictional.
Here is data supporting that one should really think what if one wants to belong to a business like this. One thing is money but the other is at the expense of what I won it:
A) American Society reviewing MLM companies:
B) From Australia, the ACCC Gobiero:
C) independent German company that reviews the MLM companies:
D) Another U.S. company:
There are so many opportunities in this world, some where you can win even more money than TVI and where everything is in order and 100% legal. But of course the decision is in your hands. Think long term and may affect your decision as the most important thing you have – your good name.
Best regards, Stephan
It’s really hard to tell who is right, I do not participate in the business of TVI and therefore I can give my opinions of the neutral, it does not intend to prejudice the discuss business simply to get to the truth.