This week, three online agencies have made changes that affect the best market deposits: ActivoBank tuBancaja and announced that from next week, will be reduced from 4% return on their time deposits of one year. The pressure to capture payroll has been strengthened with a new campaign launched by Unicaja and extending the contract period of the payroll account. Can at 3.30% APR of Caja Navarra. Continue the movement towards more expensive credit.
Read more of these products
See all products entity by entity
1. Caixa Penedès has gone up two mortgages, the Mortgage Loan and Bonus chest. With the change, the Mortgage Dresser has a 3.95% during the first 5 years, and 1.90% euribor the rest of the period.
2. Box of Engineers has raised the interest rate on the full range of mortgages adding to a 0.20% differential. With the change, the spread over Euribor of Basic Mortgage is 0.94%.
1. ActivoBank online entity Banco Sabadell, has risen from 3.75% to 4.00% APR profitability Annual Asset Deposit, an annual fixed-term exclusive to new customers.
2. Openbank, the online entity of the Santander group, has launched the Premium Deposit, a new 15 months fixed term that pays a 3.00% APR and is exclusively for clients of the entity.
3. TuBancaja has announced that on February 21 will fall from 4.00% to 3.75% APR interest rate for a fixed term of one year called Tudepósito flexible.
4. Civic Bank has begun marketing new Link Deposit. A fixed term that pays up to 5.50% APR if you maintain some links with the entity.
5. BBVA has launched the Optimum Tank Combination Europe, a product that invests half of the capital invested in a fixed 5.00% APR and the balance within a fund.
6. Caixa Geral bank has stopped offering the Deposit EURIBOR, a 4-year deposit linked to the Euribor quarterly.
7. Cajamar has delivered a gift to deposit 6 months remuenra with a duvet cover and offers an equivalent yield of 3.26% APR.
1. Caja Navarra has extended the period for engaging the payroll account. Can a current account that pays the 3.30% APR for the first year.
2. Unicaja has launched a promotion that gives iPads and gift vouchers to those directly depositing your salary for the first time in their accounts.
1. Novacaixagalicia, an entity formed by Caixa Galicia Galicia and Caixanova, is expensive car and motorcycle loans one percentage point.