This week we have made substantial increases in interest rates and mortgage loans following the trend of the last month. After the two best time deposits have reduced its profitability (the tank. Can Caja Navarra and the annual fixed deposit Sofinloc Finantia Bank), the maximum interest that we get if we do not hire additional products, has dropped to 4.00% APR. iBanesto and ING Direct, the online intrined rivals have changed their savings products by lowering the profitability of its fixed deposits.
Read more of these products
See all products entity by entity
1. IberCaja has emphasized the Mortgage Plus Bonus. In contrast, for funding of up to 80% of the appraised value, the spread over Euribor stood at 1.80% if the conditions of attachment.
2. Bancopopular-e has increased the types of Premium Mortgage, Young and 2 nd accommodation, putting their spreads on Euribor at 0.69%, 0.79% and 1.00% respectively.
3. Caja de Avila has greatly increased the interest rate on their mortgages, leading to charge more than 2.50% over Euribor.
1. La Caixa has fallen from 3.00% to 2.95% APR the return of the Deposit In, an annual fixed-term exclusive to new customers who are discharged via the Internet.
Moreover, the organization has raised the interest rate on its deposit Growing three to five years to 2.50% and 3.50% AER respectively.
2. Caja Navarra has eliminated the option of purchasing the tank. Can at 4.17% APR with amounts less than 5,000 euros. From now on only be able to hire this year fixed term deposit at 3.29% APR.
3. Sofinloc Finantia Bank has lowered the interest rate of annual fixed term from 4.75% to 4.00% APR. The minimum amount to invest in it has risen from 50,000 to 100,000 euros.
4. ING Direct has dropped 0.25 percentage point return on fixed-term deposits to 12 months.
5. IBanesto no longer offer fixed deposit of 3 months and decreased the yield on time deposits at 6 and 12 months.
6. Civic Bank has launched a new issue of Champion Deposit, a product that half of the capital invested in a fixed term at 4.00% APR and the balance within a referenced the Ibex-35.
7. CAM has reduced the profitability of the Mediterranean Deposit On Line from 2.75% to 2.50% APR.
8. Bankinter has launched a new guaranteed structured deposit Multivalores, referenced to the actions of Wal-Mart Stores, AT