While awaiting the start of March, a small number of entities has amended its offer of banking products. In the deposit market noted that a total of 8 LIABILITIES be left to market profitable next 28 February. On the other, highlights the fall from 4% to 3.75% of annual fixed term and launching tuBancaja TOP Bancopopular Deposit at 3.60%, and set a glass ceiling at 3.80%. On the other hand, the trend to rising mortgage costs BanCorreos hand.
Read more of these products
See all products entity by entity
1. Mortgage BanCorreos Postal has gone up from E to E 0.59% 0.69%.
2. Banco Pastor has moved from its web portal Savings Mortgage, a loan from the E 0.50% during the first semester and E 0.70% for the remainder of the period.
3. Deutsche Bank has launched the db HipoteCap Protection, a new product associated with their mortgages that protects you from the Euribor rises.
1. Bancopopular-e TOP Deposit issued an annual fixed-term 3.60% APR.
The agency has also increased the profitability of their time deposits at 3, 6 and 12 months to 2.75%, 3.00% and 3.25% AER respectively.
2. TuBancaja profitability has fallen to 12 months flexible tudepósito 4% to 3.75% APR.
3. Novacaixagalicia no longer offer fixed term deposits to 18 months to 4% APR.
The new savings bank has launched a reissue of PIPA Deposit, a product that combines a fixed and indexed to a basket of shares.
4. Unicaja has entered 3 time deposits in its portfolio, including a new 6-month deposit that pays 3% APR.
5. Bankinter has stopped offering Structured Deposit Agriculture, a reference to, futures contracts for sugar, cotton and corn.
6. Cajamar has launched a reissue of the Deposit Combined 50/50 and 70/30.
7. IberCaja has renewed a deposit paid with gifts and is called the Flexible Savings and launched the third issue of Europe combined deposits.
8. Box of Engineers has increased the profitability of your deposit Increased from 3.08% to 3.41% APR.