Information provided by Bankimia
Back from the Christmas holidays, many organizations have gone head-to renew its offer products that will shape the coming months. In savings, a dozen banks have modified their deposits. We emphasize that CatalunyaCaixa has issued two new deposits that pay up to 4.50% and 4.25% APR and we keep waiting for the two most profitable deposits renewed annually on Saturday. In finance, banks and building societies are raising the price of their loans in order to offset the expense of participating in war liability. This week has been the group Banco Sabadell and Caja Vital Kutxa those who have made this trend.
1. Banco Sabadell has raised the differential Bonus Mortgage from 0.60% to 0.90%. ActivoBank online entity of the group in turn has increased the spread of Active Mortgage Plus from 0.35% to 0.49%.
2. tuBancaja has increased to 0.60 percentage points above the price of all fixed-rate mortgages, putting the mortgage to 30 years at 6.10%.
3. Kutxa no longer offers mortgage subrogation 0.40% to Euribor. This mortgage had no land and financed up to 80% of the appraised value.
1. ING Direct is the crux of your portfolio to fixed-term 3 months. The institution has kept the 6 and 12 months offering up to 2.00% and 3.00% AER respectively.
2. CatalunyaCaixa portfolio has introduced three new deposit: Deposit 100% Natural (combines a fixed and indexed to three commodities), the Card Deposit Deposit 4.50 and Proximity.
3. Caja Navarra removed from your Desposito sale this Saturday. Can. One of the deadlines fixed to a profitable year with a 4.17% APR.
4. Sofinloc Finantia Bank will no longer offer this Saturday its time deposits with up to 4.75% and are among the best deposits.
5. Uno-e has risen to 0.30% return on their time deposits, keeping the other features.
6. Banco Popular has lowered the deposit rate Gasol 3, 6 and 12 months to stand at 2.75%, 3.00% and 3.25% APR.
7. IberCaja has released two new deposits, the Deposit Trust and the deposit to the last. The first is a fixed term of one year which requires the client to maintain a strong relationship with the entity in exchange for an interest rate of 4.57% APR.
The deposit to the last is a structured product that invests 70% of the amount in a fixed at 4.50% APR and the rest in a rate indexed to the EuroStoxx-50.
8. Caja Mediterráneo extended marketing Redondo Savings Deposit, a deposit payment in kind offered to savers five gifts to choose from.
9. Cajamar has renewed its two reservoirs combined. Both invest a portion of a fixed amount and the rest in a referenced to a basket of shares.
10. Halifax has lengthened the time to engage the fixed deposit to 100 days at 3.00% APR.
11. Caixa Geral bank has extended the contract term Euribor Deposit, a product of four and a half years that pays quarterly 1.00% to Euribor.
12. Sa Nostra has been removed from his wallet two fixed-term deposits at 6 and 18 months. The profitability of the two products is growing as the months go up to a 5.00% and 4.50% APR respectively.
1. Uno-e has extended the campaign that pays users 20% of the first salary paid in the state (with a maximum of 400 euros).
2. Caja Navarra will no longer offer this Saturday the payroll account. Can, an exclusive product to new customers who are discharged through the Internet that pays 3.29% APR.
1. Caja Vital Kutxa Multicredit has become more expensive the loan and Car & Moto Loan Fast. The increase was 0.50 and 1.00 percentage points respectively.