This new amendment bill is due to begin today in force from January 2, 2011.
The New Anti-Tobacco Law – Anti-Tobacco Act 2011 is emphasized to continue shrinking the number of smokers and establishments that were still allowed smoking.
In addition to further reducing the number of deaths caused by snuff, which has been quite extensive in recent years.
The Ministries of Health with the New Anti-Tobacco Law – Anti-Tobacco Act 2011 finally opted for a total ban on smoking in enclosed public places like restaurants, bars, playgrounds, near hospitals and others under agreement with PSOE, ERC and IU Congress. Of course we must clarify that there are some exceptions but very few.
According to the New Anti-Tobacco Law – Anti-Tobacco Act 2011 in terms of the places that were designed for smokers in the AIRPORTS, will be removed, forcing smokers to that from the moment you enter a terminal should refrain from smoking until it reaches its final destination.
Some of the exceptions are to be able to smoke in hotels but most rooms must be smoke-free in psychiatric center, club rooms (Although this may be a large controversy) and prisons.
Fines for violating the New Anti-Tobacco Law – Anti-Tobacco Act 2011 will range from 30 euros for minor offenses and up to 600 thousand euros for those considered serious.
Also follow and begin major campaigns against smoking, which are a great help to quit smoking and overall total broadcast on television and the Internet to avoid the onset of this many young people services.
Even talk that in future the messages on cigarette packs like “Smoking kills” by images that show the effects more sharply contracting east.
In conclusion the New Anti-Tobacco Law – Anti-Tobacco Act 2011
Where No smoking
– Bars, restaurants, leisure businesses have closed and no possibility of opening a secluded spot for smokers.
– In hospitals and attractions such as access and transit zones.
– Parks and Recreation Child.
– Schools with the exception of open places in universities.
Where can I smoke?
– In terraces. Places that have at least 2 walls and a roof.
– In stadiums, arenas, outdoor venues are homeless or awning.
– In the psychiatric centers and prisons can only be in the place designated for this.
– Bingos and Casinos, except for playgrounds.
I hope this information will be of assistance and that properly meets the New Anti-Tobacco Law – Anti-Tobacco Act 2011 and that its sanctions are painful.
Photo of New Anti-Tobacco Law – Anti-Tobacco Act 2011 via stock.xchng