A new feature this week highlights the remarkable marketing of bank products by new banks formed by the restructuring savings banks: Bank Base (formed by CAM and four boxes) and Financial Savings Bank (made by Caja Madrid , Bancaja and five savings banks). Other entities such as the Caixa, BBVA and Bank Civic have responded to the recent escalation of the Euribor rising slightly the profitability of its fixed deposits.
Read more of these products
See all products entity by entity
1. Banco Gallego has withdrawn from its website three mortgages, their spreads on Euribor started from a 0.00%, 0.40% and 0.25% and were among the best in the market.
2. Novacaixagalicia has risen between 0.05 and 0.1 points the spread over Euribor on their mortgages. In return, the agency has lowered the minimum amount financed with your best mortgage from 300,000 up to 200,000 euros.
1. The Financial and Savings Bank have jointly launched a deposit increased to 3 years at 4.49% APR.
2. BBVA has modified its fixed deposits. With the change, the deposit paid BBVA ONE Online now at 3.25% APR (up from 3.50% APR) if the conditions of attachment.
3. la Caixa has revised upward the return on their fixed deposits. The increase has been between 0.02 and 0.09 percentage points.
4. Cajasol introduced in deposit supply a new product that pays a food processor.
5. Civic Bank has raised the cost of deposits increased at 1, 3 and 5 years, putting it at 2.91%, 3.97% and 4.39% AER respectively. The merged entity has entered the Deposit Increased to 2 years at 3.51% APR.
6. Unicaja has issued a new quarterly fixed term deposit at 2.50% APR.
7. Base Bank started its business by launching the Deposit Combined 5 × 3, a product that combines a traditional fixed-term and indexed to a basket of four shares of the Ibex-35.
8. Cajamar has stopped marketing of two deposits: the deposit Combined 50/50 and 70/30.
9. Bank Deposit Madrid Choice has launched a fixed term 2 years with everything from a 3.75% APR.
1. Banco Pastor has extended the marketing campaigns on payroll until February 28, 2011.
1. Unicaja has gone up 0.75 points the loan exclusively for pensioners putting their nominal interest 9.00%.