Forex: Macroeconomic Agenda: 9 to May 13
Calendar macroeconomic week
If an event is considered the most important of the week is the meeting between China and the United States to be held on Monday and Tuesday.
For the euro area, pending the outcome of industrial output and GDP in the first quarter.
* Germany: publication of the trade balance, current account and level of exports and imports in March.
* Eurozone: Investor Confidence Index in May Sentix.
* United States: Meeting with China.
* United States: meeting with China, publication of the index of import prices in April, inventory levels in March.
* Germany: publication of the April producer prices.
* China: Publication of the trade balance, level of exports and imports in April.
* Germany: publication of the consumer price index (CPI) and HICP.
* China: Publication of the producer price index, CPI, industrial production.
* Great Britain: the level of consumer confidence for April. Trade balance in March. Inflation Report.
* Australia: changes in employment
* United States: publication of the trade balance in March, weekly mortgage applications.
* Japan’s current account balance in March.
* Eurozone: Industrial production in March. European Central Bank Report for the month of May
* Britain: the level of industrial production in March.
* United States: price indices for production, business inventories and requests for unemployment.
* Germany: publication of first quarter GDP.
* Eurozone: GDP release for the first quarter.
* United States: level of confidence of the University of Michigan in May.