As noted eToro has positioned itself as one of the sites most popular online forex network and more choice for users who want to enter the foreign exchange market. However, they have appeared As noted eToro has positioned itself as one of the sites most popular online forex network and more choice for users who want to enter the foreign exchange market. However, there have been some accusations that eToro is a scam and works through fraud, which is completely untrue. To banish all these questions, we review the most recurring charges and we see no arguments:
* EToro is fraud because the charts are wrong. It is possible that the eToro charts are not updated on the platform due to poor or slow Internet connection. In this case, it is certainly a mistake eToro accuse of being a fraud or scam forex and forex any platform depends on a decent Internet connection to perform updates to the rates of currency prices.
* EToro is a fraud because their employees infiltrate eToro chats and give false advice. EToro Perhaps employees are present in the chats, encouraging other traders to start a conversation. However, they are strictly forbidden to give any advice on forex, since they are mostly support staff and have no training in finance. These actions on behalf of eToro support staff do not constitute any kind of scam. The only people who may be giving advice on forex chats and forums are the other operators eToro platform compared with eToro is not responsible.
* EToro is too easy to scam because they make the deposit. eToro accepts several deposit methods that traders can use to fund your account. No one would think that this facility is offered to users is a fraud, is simply a means to improve the service the company offers customer, so if you want to finance your real trading account, can do so through method of their choice.
* EToro is fraud because it has restrictions on withdrawals. This is one of the most common charges levied on the platform and not just implemented to scam the user, but to protect you from credit card fraud and identity. In the currency markets, thousands of transactions are made daily tax, so it is advisable to be careful in processing them. This practice poses no fraud, but corresponds to a standard procedure in the forex industry to verify the identity before the completion of any transaction of withdrawal.
* EToro is scam because it belongs to a gaming company. This accusation is simply false because it is not based in reality. eToro is the product of a software development company is licensed and operated by international forex brokers who have the proper permission and certification to do so. There is no connection between eToro and the world of online and offline play.