General oppinion :
eToro has been recognized as among the most inventive and promising companies of Europe for the year 2012. We can read detail Etoro Webtrader Review with all informations.
Red Herring has announced the Top 100 Award recognizing the top private businesses in Europe. This award celebrates the technologies and innovations used by these companies in their specific industries.
eToro displayed both of its social trading platforms:
• eToro OpenBook™ – Etoro Copytrader
These two platforms offer a great trading experience as they enable traders to view, follow and copy what the leading trade performers are doing. These platforms help you make more informed decisions when it comes to trading.
According to CEO and publisher of Red Herring, Alex Vieux, that Red Herring choose the companies with the highest potential was not something of a small achievement. He further adds that several hundred companies were discussed rigorously about before creating the final list of the Top 100 in Europe. Red Herring found eToro to embody the drive, vision and the innovativeness defining an entrepreneurial venture that emanates signs of success. He states that eToro must be proud of what it has accomplished, because the competition in the market is at its strongest potential now. You can read full Etoro Review and make conclusion.
According to Jonathan Assia, CEO of eToro, it is a proud thing for eToro that they have been awarded this esteemed award when the European market is teeming with some of the most appreciated companies. He adds that eToro is going to keep pushing ahead and create ripples in the financial industry, expanding the popularity and reach of social trading.
The editorial staff of Red Herring evaluated the award list on both qualitative as well as quantitative conditions, which included:
• Financial Performance
• Management Quality
• Technology Innovation
• Market Penetration
The evaluation of the company’s potential was further supported by the track record and reputation of the new ventures against the competition. This helped Red Herring to go beyond the market ‘buzz’ and turn the list into a better mechanism for discovery and encouragement for the best European business models.
Just like others, I also considered the forex market nothing but a haze of numbers with arrows that keep changing regularly. However, eToro turned things and made things easier to understand. It takes around 30 seconds the download the software and then you can easily start purchasing or selling global currencies.
It has a user interface that can be used easily by newbies. The entire product, ranging from the community to support has been designed to offer maximum usage comfort to the beginners. If you are new to the forex market, you should begin by using the practice platform that enables you to trade using virtual money. It has had been the safe way for me to learn everything about forex markets and trading.
I would the “Education Center” to be a great help that offered me:
• Live Webinars
eToroPedia offered me al the information on trading and answers to all the questions that I had. I have spent less than 8 months using eToro, and now I visit eToroPedia almost daily.
I also found the real-time trading to be of great help as it enabled me to alter the currencies in an instant – there is no waiting! However, the only issue I had was the temporary problem with my internet connection, as it went slow. However, that was not the problem with eToro. I learnt that the faster the internet connection I had, the more I could stretch my money.
Help Desk Features
It was only two times that I contacted the help desk through telephone. And, both times the experience was more than satisfactory. The reason I called them was because I had minor problems with the software. The first time I called, I found the female customer support executive to be extremely polite and helpful. And, she knew everything about the software. The second time, the help desk called me back when the line got disconnected due to some reason. And, this time as well, they offered very good customer service.
Withdrawal of Money
Once I practice trading of virtual money, I moved to real money. And, once I had some decent amount of cash, I wanted to withdraw it. It was just $200, which was nothing as compared what the other traders were making on eToro. However, $200 was still a huge profit for me. The first time, I took the help of the help desk and they guided me about the process for money withdrawal. I had to email them copies of the following documents for security purpose:
• Request form for money withdrawal
• One utility bill
Once I sent the email with these copies, there was a reply with my reference number. And, after a couple of days I received the money into my PayPal account. This was again a very satisfying and positive experience with eToro help desk.
I am highly satisfied with eToro and happy to have found it, and I would certainly recommend it to all my friends and readers. Remember that there is always risk in trading and whether I have lost or made money, I have taken full responsibility for it.
How to use Etoro forex broker and how to download Etoro :
This is the first article in the series of sharing the developments in the most thrilling investment networks to be found on the planet – eToro. In case you have gone through our review, you would be knowing that we have spent a lot of time to test eToro so as to provide a complete, impartial and a better review.
Choosing the Trader
Just give us the chance to evaluate the results that came from the last two weeks. As you would expect, it is not acceptable for us to lose money. This is the reason, we choose a trader from the list of the “top traders.” We have a strong belief that the first of our traders needs to be the one having a low-risk strategy. The trader we chose was nazmulfx5 hailing from Bangladesh. He had over 300 followers, while 28 users were busy copying this trader’s trades. The low-risk chart for this trader was a staggering 99%. We made the decision to use 10% from our account and copy him.
How it Went Initially?
You would want to know whether we won or not. There is no doubt that we found that this trader used some type of low-risk strategy. However, we found that in between he opened certain peculiar orders. We would that he engaged only in short-term, low-risk orders with the targets being small. However, the profits were regular.
We found that he was not acting as a scalper. Initially, were amazed with this style of trading, as we have had always preferred small profits, which are safe. So, in the beginning things went very well, but soon they turned bad.
The Problem Began
We imagine that the trader got corrupted because of two main forces that fail every other trader to fail in forex – fear and greed. He soon went under the influence of these two forces, picked some risky trades and maintained the longer than they should have been. As a result, we soon lost around 49% of the amount we had used for copying him. This was certainly a bad thing because according to the risk and management page, it is a difficult job to get back onto one’s feet after a loss of 49%.
However, the good thing is that we had over 90% of the account remaining with us and we didn’t have to worry much. Does this mean that we should give a negative review to this forex broker and stop using eToro? The answer amazingly is “no” and we would be trying for another round.
What eToro Did?
While the trader performed badly, we found that eToro did its own job and immediately displayed the negative session on the profile of the trader. We found the service from this Forex broker to be extremely honest, transparent and very fast.
Details of the Trade
Let’s look into the details of the trades that occurred on our account during the two weeks.
• Everything began very well. The trader, nazmulfx5 opened with trades having low-risk and they lasted for just below an hour. We could see nothing but profit-making trades in our accounts history and it was all that we wanted.
• The percentage gain of all these orders was something ranging from 3% to 14% of the amount we had used for opening any given order.
• Unexpectedly things changed. The trader created an order using an amazingly large amount. But, the price entered into a big correction and nazmulfx5 kept waiting and then pulled the windows on the order making a profit of 7.5%.
The Big Change
We found many of the next orders like the trades he made initially, with lower risk and short-term life. However, soon it changed all. Suddenly he choose to win something big and created a big order. We couldn’t comprehend this decision, and we simply tried to observe.
We wouldn’t go into all the details, but we found that the trader had a few opportunities when he could close and make big profits. However, to our amazement he didn’t do so and made a loss of over -21% over the amount. He made total mistakes in the last two trades. There were poor signals without any profit-making chance and we couldn’t understand how he took those decisions.
This is the second edition of the article that discussed trading action a few days ago. In case you have missed action of the first part, make sure to read the Part One.
Choosing a Trader
• First click on the “Rankings” button given at the top left hand corner of the page. The default risk level is fixed at medium, which is acceptable for the time being.
• Stevens then has to sort out the results according to “Copiers.” However, why should he choose copiers? It is important to keep in mind that “Followers” are actually not copying the trades. They are just people receiving news about the trade feed of a particular trader they are following. You can compare that with a Twitter follower.
• The “Win Ratio” is a confusing indicator in the ranking process. For example, there are certain traders with a win record of 100% and that was simply surprising. The fact came out that certain traders kept their negative deals opened for too long a period. This meant that the eToro system wouldn’t be able to demonstrate the losses. Some of the traders have more than 20 negative orders. That’s simply stunning. Anyone who knows anything about the Forex market would know that it is not possible to have a 100% Win Ratio.
• However, “Copiers” would display the actual number of people who are copying a given trader’s orders. This factor is going to give you lots of information about the profitability, popularity and communication skills about the trader. So, Stevens is searching for a trader having a Win Ratio between 70% and 85%, many copiers and a good profit.
Stevens eventually finds a trader, and let’s find out more about this trader’s profile.
• First, begin by checking the “Open Trades” tab given at the top navigation panel. Here, you would be able to learn about the active orders of the trader. Look out for the number of negative and profit-making orders. A larger amount of negative orders is a clearly repulsive factor and you shouldn’t choose that trader.
• Look below the profile picture where you would find the “Follower” box. This would give you the information whether this account manager is following anyone. In simple terms, a successful trader wouldn’t follow anyone. However, if he/she is following someone that doesn’t mean you should avoid him/her.
• Check the “History” tab. More profitable deals mean the trader is a successful performer. However, that shouldn’t be your mail target.
• Look at the “Copied From” area to see if the trader is copying anyone. In case, the trader is doing so, then it is bets to avoid him. Don’t copy a copier, but you must find the source.
• Next, check the “Portfolio” tab. There are traders that use more than 10 investment instruments that include different currency pairs and gold among others. Such traders neither have any strategy nor any style. But, a professional trader would use a maximum of only 5 instruments. The lesser the instruments, the better the trader is capable of keeping in eye one the movement, cycles and trend of the price. It is important to keep in mind that Forex is not about luck, but about correct information, education and screen time.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for the position of account manager as the following features:
• More than 6 months of eToro trading experience
• A Win Ratio between 70% and 85%
• Risk level strategy in the medium level
• Gain of over 60% to 70%
• Minimum of 700 copiers
• Maximum of 5 instruments. No more
• As many as 7 open trades
If you like to trade using webtrader please see this advanced informations: