Visit Easy Markets (former Easy Forex)
Established in 2003, Easy Forex is one of the pioneers in the FX autotrading systems. It is a web based system that is designed by pro traders, bankers and Internet marketers. It provides access to almost all the major FX markets worldwide. Though integrated in Cypress, Easy Forex is now registered with CFTC in USA. At present it financially backed by more than 21 renowned banking organizations. Easy Forex is registered to UTFC, NFA and BBB.Read more EasyMarkets Review.
Trading Info Regarding EasyMarkets:
• EasyMarkets offers Easy Forex Trade Simulator that provides the new traders with an easy to use, risk and cost free trading program with the familiarize them with the prevailing trade instructions and methods. The simulator is utilized even by FX pros trying out sophisticated trade strategies.
• Account is set up online with a minimal deposit of $200. An easy to use service manager is also present for assisting a registrant making successful trade.
• Easy Forex offers demo accounts with default $50,000 dummy balance to start dummy trading with, thus providing a hand on trade experience using the system.
• Easy Forex supports Chinese, Arabic, English, German, French, Hebrew, Greek, Polish, Spanish and Russian.
• Easy Forex supports a low leverage limits. It provides limits of 1:50 or 1:100 or 1:200, or even more to special registrants.
• Easy Forex supports spreads ranging from 3 to 5 pips.
• Easy forex supports spreads that vary with account types and schedules. Generally spread rate is higher on off-trading and peak-trade hours.
• Easy Forex ensures trading settings for user is stop loss and profiting rates.
• Easy Forex permits trader to preset or adjust rates for trading, even during an open trade.
• A dealing desk is supported in Easy Forex.
• Easy to use supporting services are available to all customers round the clock.
• Easy Forex supports delivery of SMS alerts containing market changes to the traders’ cell phone.
• Easy Forex introduces a safe system for traders to use Credit Cards for trading round the clock.
• Besides the account manager, trading simulator and dummy initial account balance, Easy Forex also provides extensive guiding resources (tutorials, etc.) for training the new traders.
• Easy Forex provides simplicity in trading by allowing the user to check alternative strategies before adjusting stop losses of take profit rates.
• Easy Forex is a web based application which frees the traders from the hassle of downloading and installing. Data is up to date and can be accessed from any platform that supports connection to internet.
The products of EasyMarkets (former Easy forex)
The deals will be renewed routinely and every night until the deal ends and then they are charged with rolling fee every day.
When it comes to the limit, the order deal will enable the client to just reserve a DAY TRADING deal that will be implanted if in case the clients would like to exchange the rates happening in the market. The EasyMarkets (former Easy forex) looks out for the arrival of the pre-defined rate of the client, this is within the period that the client is distinct if the rate will not show off in the market, and a DAY TRADING deal will be reached.
The company offers you a 24 hours commission free trading in 14 plus pairs of currency, web based trading platform mandates no download or installation, definite fills on the stops and restricts the limits of up to $2M. The free access is available in charts, research, news, all day customer support through email, telephone and others.
Easy Forex is a unique trading system that supports all sorts of traders; amateurs, pros and experts. No auto trading system can give 100% profit 100% of the time, but Easy Forex seemingly provides almost all the essentially required tools to carry out successful trade.