The month of February has started with significant changes in the market for banking products. Civic Bank, the SIP consists of Caja Navarra, Caja de Burgos, CajaCanarias and Cajasol, has released their savings and financing deals on its website. These highlight the growing long-term deposits and mortgages at 0.90% Euribor. Meanwhile, Novacaixagalicia has launched a high-yield 4% APR for new customers. Accounts, entities such as Banco Caja Mediterráneo Pastor and campaigns have been extended to capture payroll maturing at the end of January.
Read more of these products
See all products entity by entity
1. Civic Bank has published on its website its first mortgage product, the Housing Loan, 0.90% to Euribor.
2. Banco Caixa Geral has gone up the difference on the Euribor mortgage their homes to finance portal from 0.75% to 0.90%.
3. Banco Gallego has included in its offer Premier Mortgage, 0.25% to Euribor, an exclusive lending to customers who manage their wealth through the institution.
4. Banco Sabadell has risen between 0.10 and 0.17 percentage points all types of fixed rate mortgages. In contrast, the 30-year mortgage is 6.60% APR.
1. Caja Navarra has fallen from 3.30% to 2.25% on deposit interest rate. Can.
2. Novacaixagalicia has incorporated in its bid deposit to 4%, a fixed deposit to 18 months exclusive to new customers.
3. CatalunyaCaixa has raised the interest rate on the e-Deposit and 2 years 6 months to stand at 2.26% and 2.70% APR.
4. Cajasol has increased the profitability of the Deposit Increased to 3 years from 2.37% to 3.75% APR.
5. Civic Bank has posted on its website three deposits increased at 1, 3 and 5 years 2.46%, 3.55% and 4.03% AER respectively.
6. Unicaja has restructured its portfolio of deposits, eliminating 7 and giving high 5 new fixed-term deposits that pay the vast majority, according to the link.
7. Caja Mediterráneo has extended the period to apply 2 deposits that pay with gifts.
8. Sofinloc Finantia Bank has extended until February 14 marketing its annual fixed-term deposit at 4.00%.
9. Box of Engineers has released the 4 th issue of Germany Deposits. They invest a capital in a traditional fixed-term and the rest in a referenced to a basket of German shares.
1. Payroll Account BBVA has stopped offering 1 year free as a gift DIGITAL League. Now you can get a TV or iPad.
2. Caja Navarra has expanded the marketing of your nominated account. Can until 7 February.
3. Novacaixagalicia has started to give a toll device to which the On Account hiring goes on.
4. Banco Pastor has 2 campaigns payroll extended until 15 February. These campaigns offer rates of return of receipts and gifts to those domiciled in the state payroll.
5. Self Bank has fallen 0.30 percentage points the yield of 2 savings accounts that pay based on the Euribor week.
6. CAM has renewed promotion giving away a Wii or an eBook to customers directly depositing their income and receipts in their accounts.
1. Caixa Geral bank has raised the interest rate Auto Loan from 7.50% to 9.00% nominal annual rate.
2. Civic Bank has launched its first offerings in the market for loans: Consumer Loan Salary Loan and 7.00% and 7.50% annual.