We ended the first month of the year, a month in which a large number of high-yield deposits have been discharged or have placed their return to below 4%. Following this, banks have put the whole hog to attract liquidity strategies that do not harm both their interest margins (the difference between the interest rate they receive when they lend money and the interest rate they pay on demand provided). The most commonly used strategy is to increase the attractiveness of long-term deposits, as is the case of Caja Navarra and Cajasol. Other measures include promotions for the launch payroll accounts and deposits gift.
Read more of these products
See all products entity by entity
1. Barclays has gone up two of their mortgages, the interest rate subsidies and Tranquility. With the change, their spreads on Euribor now stand at 0.75% and 0.69% respectively.
1. La Caixa has introduced a new deposit gift that pays a robot vacuum cleaner.
2. Banco Popular has issued a new deposit half the capital invested in a fixed term at 4.50% annually and the remainder in a mutual fund that is benchmarked to the shares of Telefónica, Banco Santander, Eni, Eon and Vodafone.
3. Caja Navarra has raised interest rates on deposits increased to 3 and 5 years by placing them in 3.53% and 4.02% AER respectively.
4. Caja Inmaculada has fallen from 2.32% to 2.11% APR interest rate of the tank 18, a fixed term to 18 months.
5. Cajasol Deposit issued the 4 × 4, a fixed term of four years with a 4.00% APR.
6. Bilbao Biscay Kutxa has been referenced to the shares of Telefónica, Santander and Inditex the 53 th issue of Deposit Index.
7. Caja Segovia launched Deposit Emotion, a savings deposit that pays off with a green gift.
8. Caja Mediterráneo removed from his portfolio on 31 January two tanks with pay in kind.
9. Caja de Ingenieros longer offer this week deposits referenced German shares, Deposits Germany.
1. Civic Bank now offers new advantages to those who transfer their salary to the institution, including the gift of an eBook or a tablet netbook.
2. Caja Inmaculada has touted his own youth avoiding a trip to London for 4.
3. Mediterranean Fund will no longer offer this month promotion that gives away a Wii or a Netbook to those who meet bonding requirements in some bank accounts.
1. Cajamar been removed from your offer the loan at 0% nominal solution, aimed at customers who need face-time expenses.