Avatrade review is made by forex.in.rs website
There is a great deal of options for selecting a foreign exchange brokers in the market. These brokers come in various sizes and complexities, offering various features. But the biggest and most complex isn’t always the best. This article gives a short review of a modestly sized broker, Avatrade former Avafx and helps you decide whether to use it for trading or not.
Even though AvaFX arrived in 2006, it has made a customer base of over100,000 already. Avatrade has been integrated in Ireland and is based on Metatrader 4 and although it maybe small in size as compared to other brokers, it maintains a high standard in customer support and is backed by “A+” rating by a financially sound rating agency affiliated with S & P. Ava FX is affiliated to the Ava Group and Ava Capital Markets Ltd.
Avatrade does not have extensive entries of notable registrations. Alternatively, it is governed by the Irish Financial Regulator and is compliant with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFiD).
Trading Info Regarding Avatrade
• Avatrade has a custom-made platform for trading called AvaTrader. AvaTrader has a easy to use interface and AvaFX customers can download the software freely to using. AvaTrader platform extends many features like live streamed prices, multiple worksheets, one-click trading, easy-to-read charts and simple lists for orders and open positions, easy to use tables of dealing rates, mobile trading, etc.
• The amount for minimum deposit in Avatrade is $100. The account can be set up by filling out a form online. Confirmation of application approval is sent through email within two to three days.
• A demo accounts is valid for 21 days where in you are given a dummy balance of $100,000 in fake currency. This way you can have a real idea of the working of Avatrade and the AvaTrader software.
• Like most of the other brokers, Avatrade gives no guarantees regarding dealing desks or trading against its customers and so traders participate but at their own risk.
• Avatrade has a leverage limit of up to 200:1 or up to 200 times the current equity value. So with a deposit of $500 trades of up to $100,000 can be open using Ava FX.
• Avatrade supports trailing stops which can be set up easily with AvaTrader by simply editing the trailing stops option by specifying the desired number of pips from high or low.
• Under normal market conditions, Ava FX offers trading spreads of 3 – 4 pips on main currency combinations.
In spite of its small size, Avatrade offers many benefits and features to the signed uo customers. Nevertheless lacking guarantees (for trading against its customers) or accreditation (with major regulatory bodies) might create doubts in the traders. To summarize, Avatrade may be a good choice for the amateur traders but probably not so for the seasoned traders.